Monday, November 12, 2012

Blueberry Banana Cream Slushy


This recipe came from the same place as the strawberry banana slushy from the other day, but I'll give you the link to the blog anyway. I found this after I found the strawberry banana one, which I liked so much I wanted to try another. I will say that I didn't LOVE this one quite as much as the strawberry banana, but it was still quite tasty.

In a blender, blend:
1 cup frozen blueberries
1 frozen banana
1 can of diet cream soda

She also gives the option of adding sweetener, which I feel is unnecessary. BUT if you make it and it's just not doing it for you, try adding a little sweetener.

I look forward to making this more in the summer and to trying more of her slushies... she has a pretty good flavor-mixing thing going on! (and the best part is that they're super low-cal, tasty without the cost!)

No comments:

Post a Comment